Portugal no League of Legends
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Olaf, The Berserker - Champion Spotlight

Ir para baixo

Olaf, The Berserker - Champion Spotlight Empty Olaf, The Berserker - Champion Spotlight

Mensagem  TauntingGeneral Ter Jun 08, 2010 2:02 am

Greetings summoners,

Everyone welcome Olaf, the Berserker into League of Legends. Olaf has many favorable traits: He wields two big axes, a long beard, and a belt buckle with much girth. He is adept at killing people. He dances like a Viking: A techno-loving, shirtless Viking.

Olaf plays much like a melee DPS champion, with the added benefit of growing more powerful even while only building bonus health. He’s also extremely adept at sticking to single targets, which is why I believe Frozen Mallet is such a powerful option on him. You should be one of the first two champions into the fight for your team and aim to kill the squishiest champion you can. Work your way up from the bottom, turn on Ragnarok, and don’t take “no” for an answer.

As mentioned, Frozen Mallet is your best friend. I believe that building clutch DPS stats like Life Steal and Critical Chance are also extremely important. If you can find a balance between taking damage at 20% health and Life Stealing to remain at that point, you’ll find yourself ripping up your opponents. Balancing your passive for durability and damage output won’t be easy, but if you tread the fine line between insanity and foolishness, you’ll be rewarded.

My skill order is:

1. Undertow
2. Vicious Strikes
3. Vicious Strikes
4. Reckless Swing
5. Vicious Strikes
6. Ragnarok
7. Vicious Strikes
8. Reckless Swing
9. Vicious Strikes
10. Reckless Swing
11. Ragnarok