Portugal no League of Legends
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter - Peek, Info e Spotlight

Ir para baixo

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter - Peek, Info e Spotlight Empty Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter - Peek, Info e Spotlight

Mensagem  barokas Sex Set 10, 2010 6:06 am

Champion Sneak Peek: Miss Fortune

With the recent increase in ninja population at the Institute of War, there has been some PR backlash amongst pirate enthusiasts. For those like myself, who proudly sail under the Black Flag, Riot Games has asked me to inform you that you have not been forgotten! Every scurvy dog has his day, and very soon, you shall have yours!

To appease these constituents, we have our latest pirate champion coming up! Her name is Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter, and she’s got everything a lady buccaneer should offer. I mean, just check out the pair on her! Those are some seriously huge, enormous, titanic pistols she’s got there! That’s right, pistols. What did you think I was talking about? So start getting excited! Miss Fortune will be sailing into your port, soon!

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter - Peek, Info e Spotlight Missfortuned

A New Champion Approaches: Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter

Lore:

For those who brave the harsh seas of Runeterra, attaining one’s own ship and crew is the pinnacle of success. Sarah Fortune, a well-respected (some would say legendary) bounty hunter from Bilgewater, was able to achieve this feat just after her sixteenth birthday, etching out her name as the go-to gal for resolving special troubles. No bounty was too difficult or too dangerous for her feminine charm and her renowned use of her twin pistols, “Shock and Awe”. Her success gave her the means to legitimately purchase her own ship… with a little flirtatious haggling, of course. Things weren’t always so fortunate for Miss Fortune, though. When she was young, trade ships began to dot the horizon of her quiet home along the northern shores of Blue Flame Island’s largest chunk. Trade routes brought piracy, and the inhabitants soon found themselves caught in a frenzy of pillage.

One day, young Sarah returned home to hear gunshots and screaming. Her front door was smashed open; inside, she saw her mother lying in a pool of blood. A sudden blow to her head made her collapse next to her slain mother. The last thing she could remember were her attacker’s red eyes, as his face was blocked by a rogue’s bandana. Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Gangplank (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics. Her two goals: to unite the people of Bilgewater, making them into a strong and independent society, and to find the pirate who killed her mother. To that end, she has entered the League of Legends as a champion, trading her skills for the wealth and influence that will help her accomplish both.

"More men have voluntarily surrendered to the care of Miss Fortune than any other bounty hunter.”
-Grinnick Torip, Bilgewater Bonds

Abilities:

Double Up: Miss Fortune fires a single bullet at an enemy target, dealing that enemy and another target behind the first.

Impure Shots: Miss Fortune passively increases damage dealt to a target with each strike. This ability can be activated to increase Miss Fortune's attack speed and cause her attacks to lower healing received by the target.

Make It Rain: Miss Fortune unleashes a flurry of bullets at a location, dealing waves of damage to opponents and slowing them.

Bullet Time (Ultimate): Miss Fortune unleashes a flurry of bullets at a location, dealing waves of damage to opponents and slowing them.

Strut (Passive): Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after falling out of combat for 7 or more seconds, increasing each second up to 80 maximum bonus speed.

Imagens:
Imagem 1, Imagem 2, Imagem 3, Imagem 4, Imagem 5

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter - Champion Spotlight

Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter. On the Fields of Justice, if you have the... misfortune of fighting Miss Fortune, then I feel for you. Dear non-English-speaking communities: I realize this pun doesn't work in your language. Misfortune is "misfortune" in English. I'm sorry, but I had to.

As a ranged physical carry, Miss Fortune is extremely item-dependent. While Double Up does apply on-hit effects like Madred's Bloodrazor, I prefer the more conventional choice like Infinity Edge and Last Whisper. With these two items, and the two physical damage elixirs, you can create a huge advantage for your team with a deadly push.

My skill build is:

1. Double Up
2. Make it Rain
3. Double Up
4. Impure Shots
5. Double Up
6. Bullet Time
7. Double Up
8. Impure Shots
9. Double Up
10. Impure Shots
11. Bullet Time
12. Impure Shots
13. Impure Shots
14. Make it Rain
15. Make it Rain
16. Bullet Time
17. Make it Rain
18. Make it Rain

My item build is:

* Boots of Speed + 3 Health Potions
* Infinity Edge
* Last Whisper
* Mercury Treads
* Elixirs of Fortitude and Agility (forever!)
* Frozen Mallet
* Guardian Angel
* Banshee's Veil
barokas
barokas

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo